Ezer Mizion’s 16,000-strong volunteer corps forms the backbone of its many services and programs. Ezer Mizion volunteers:
- Drive disabled and elderly people to medical appointments and other destinations
- Prepare and distribute meals, sandwiches and snacks to families of hospitalized patients
- Visit sick, disabled and elderly people at home and in the hospital and offer assistance, companionship and comfort
- Act as one-on-one counselors for special-needs children in Ezer Mizion’s summer camps and year-round activity clubs
- Donate blood to Ezer Mizion’s blood bank and are available to give blood at any time
- Help promote health and fitness among the elderly
. . . and much more.